Located in Wales Air Ambulance’s beautiful new conference facility in Llanelli (with views of the helicopters from the main conference room!) CMI Cymru in association with Wales Air Ambulance is pleased to present a series of Leadership events for West Wales.
This event starts at 8am with time for refreshments and an opportunity to network.
Our speaker will take to the floor at 0830 to 0930, leaving a further 30 minutes until 10am for coffee and further networking.
About this event
Do you wish you had more confidence? Do you assume everyone else is more confident than you are? Do you find yourself admiring confidence in others and saying to yourself ‘I wish I was as confident as they are’? Are you ready to power up your confidence and positive thinking skills?
Self-confidence is one of those things that can help in every aspect of your life, and can be gained or strengthened using NLP. In this workshops we’ll focus on some simple NLP techniques you can use to help change the way you feel. .
Creating confidence in yourself and sharing ways to so this with your team is a great skill for the modern leader. During this 60-minute session you’ll learn about NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), gain a better understanding of how your mind works, how your thoughts and physiology effect how you feel, and how taking early action is key to building confidence. The workshop will give you practical tips and NLP techniques that will help you feel more confident whenever you choose.
During this session you’ll learn:
- What is NLP? (Neuro Linguistic Programming), why it is proving to be so useful particularly in work situations and how NLP can help people build confidence in all areas of life, including in a career or business context.
- NLP Communication Model – how the mind processes information that is coming in via all our senses (sight, hearing etc) – the mind deletes, distorts and generalizes information – the output of which influences how we feel (e.g. confident or not).
- The inside job on confidence – We’ll look at what confidence is, what it isn’t and you’ll become familiar with the beliefs, values, self-image, self-talk, the stories that confident people tell themselves and all the other elements they use to create that inner feeling of confidence.
- 3 confidence hacks – you’ll learn 3 ways in which you can give yourself a confidence boost when you need it. We’ll consider language & physiology/body language tips, as well as how you can use memories of past experiences where you’ve previously been confident.
- An introduction to NLP Anchoring – you’ll be introduced to a technique called Anchoring and during the workshop you’ll create your own ‘Circle of Confidence’ that you can use to boost your confidence following the workshop!
It’ll be fun, interactive, and full of practical takeaways that you can put into practice straight away. You don’t need any prior knowledge of NLP simply come with an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn!
About the Speaker
After 15 years in HR and Training roles in corporate life Laura decided to follow her passion of how the mind works, empowering people & helping them unleash their potential. She started studying NLP in 2008 is a Master NLP Coach and International Trainer of NLP – running NLP & NLP Coaching courses across the UK. A chartered member of the CIPD, Laura’s also a qualified ILM level 7 Executive Coach and has a number of Business Coaching & Corporate Training Clients across public and private sectors.
You won't believe believe how Laura lacked confidence as a child – you wouldn’t recongise her! Her confidence grew through life experience, and with NLP she can now help others ‘short-circuit’ their way to the confidence they dream of! With all the other NLP tools at her disposal she was amazed at how quickly and easily she could change things that had held her back for years and saw astonishing result.! She brings a sense of fun, energy and passion to her workshops – “she is one of the [NLP] industry’s rising stars!” and gets rave reviews from delegates at her talks.
Mobile: 07885 5000 80
Parking: There is limited parking on-site, therefore we ask delegates to park on the road outside the venue, where there is always plenty of space.