Actions and Detail Panel
The Core Kitchen Mexican Restaurant Night
Fri 21 April 2017, 19:00 – 23:00 BST
The Core Kitchen - Wiltshire's Healthiest Restaurant Experience!
The Core Kitchen will be situated in The Core Juice Bar based in Swindon's Old Town and will serve a mixture of vegan and raw & live foods.
Our next Restaurant Night - Mexican theme!
The theme for the next night will be Mexican, but obviously raw and vegan. Experience the taste of classic mexican dishes but in a totally new and healthy way!
This restaurant night will be Friday 21stApril and there will be 2 sittings, 7pm and 8.30pm.
[2 courses £22 | 3 courses £28]
- Mexican Romain Leaf Tacos, with a pecan nut filling, tomato salsa and Cashew nut cheese
- Rice Paper wraps with *refried beans*
- Black Bean Curry with sweet potato rice
- Curried chickpea stuffed peppers
- Mexican Cinnamon Brownies with cacao sauce
- Avocado and Lime Cheese cake
The restaurant nights always sell out, so book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.