Customers are increasingly digitally-aware, with revised levels of attention and patience. They engage with brands, products and organisations at a wholly different level and swiftly changing expectations. A tech-driven and mobile lifestyle has changed the nature and purpose of touch-points. Customer-centricity is no longer just a question of service – it is a crucial aspect of company brand.
The Customer Focus Summit is a must-attend event for all senior professionals interested in customer experience, brand management, social media, and service delivery.
Join panel discussions led by highly recognised brands. Join in with your peers on discussion groups and workshops. Enjoy case studies that will provide you with key takeaways on:
- Anticipating changing customer expectations
- Keeping brand loyalty alive
- Developing service strategies to cater to changing consumer lifecycles
- Building an effective multi-channel strategy
- Designing customer-centricity into the organisation and product from the start
- Delivering the right service in the right channel at the right time
The 6th Annual Customer Focus Summit 2017 will be co-located with the Digital Content Summit 2017, and delegates will have full access to both programmes.
Reserve your place now by registering on our website, calling Lace on 020 8349 6458 or emailing Lace.firstname.lastname@example.org.