San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in November for The Daring Way™ Workshop
- What's all the fuss about?
- How come the research of Dr. Brené Brown has caused such a stir?
- How has her research been transformed into a powerful workshop?
- During the introductory evening, you will view one of the videos from Brené, created specifically for The Daring Way™
- You will meet the team who have been certified to deliver the The Daring Way™ worskhop.
- Experience a sample of The Daring Way ™ content
- Find out what the process is all about and whether it can help you
- Meet and socialise with other people interested in these groundbreaking ideas
When: Wednesday 22 October (7pm - 9pm)
Attendance is free - registration required. Light refreshements provided.
The Daring Way ™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
To reserve a place on the 2.5 day weekend intensive (Fri 21 Nov - Sun 23 Nov), click here.
When & Where
The Daring Way™ method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living.
The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
Further information is available at www.thedaringway.com.