Actions and Detail Panel
The DecorCafe Home and Garden Festival at Strawberry Hill House
Fri 5 May 2017, 10:00 – 16:00
10.00am - 4.00pm Friday 5th May 2017
Created by Horace Walpole in the 18th century, Strawberry Hill House is internationally famous as Britain’s finest example of Georgian Gothic revival architecture and one of the world's most original homes. The perfect setting for The DecorCafe Home & Garden Festival.
We are delighted that we will be joined by Nicky Haslam, Britain's ultimate interior designer, in the year that he has, at last, been awarded Interior Designer of The Year and launched his first ever colour collection, The Stones for Paint The Town Green, Nicky will be inspiring us to create original homes with an insight into his own.
Expert talk topics include:
- Colour your home with leading colour expert Karen Haller
- The Healthy Home: Eat to be the best that you can be with nutritionist Hilary Davies
- Style your garden with garden designer Sarah Speller
- Sensational Summer Wine & Food Pairing with John and Sara Harrison
Carolyn Dunster will be signing copies of her new book The Urban Gardner:
Demos & Consultations include:
- Ask the expert: interior and garden consultations
- Soft Furnishing Design
- Furniture Painting
- Upholstery Tips and Techniques
- Making time for mindfulness
There will be delicious food and refreshments available throughout the day.
New This Year HomeBizClub: We are delighted that we will be joined by a number of experts who will be with us throughout the day to share their experience tips and ideas to inspire and help you to set up, or run your own home business, starting with the opportunity to meet the press, with leading interiors journalist Serena Fockschaner, Group Editor of Time & Leisure Magazine Fiona Shield and award-winning blogger, Louisa Blackmore. Click here for more info