Free training provided by Creative Process Digital getting you a digital skills diploma worth £2600. Places are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
The course will equip you with an essential tool kit of digital and creative skills that our employers demand, helping you to create an impressive portfolio of work that will make you the stand-out applicant for any hiring manager. We work with hundreds of great companies across Brighton and Sussex and the course will help you to secure an exciting new job or apprenticeship.
The Digital Accelerator at a glance:
- A 3 week full-time course, run once a month, Monday to Friday (10am-5pm)
- Completed in person at our Mac Training Centre by Hove Station
- Awards a Digital Skills Diploma valued at £2,600 but free to the participant
The Digital Accelerator course content:
- Practice using design and marketing software used by professionals: WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign
- Learn employability skills such as teamwork, networking, interview and presentation skills
- Build your own website and create an online portfolio and creative C.V.
- Understand what local opportunities are available and secure interviews for exciting jobs with great employers
You can register if:
You are aged 19 or above as of 31st August 2016;
You can commit to a full-time, 3 week course;
You are motivated and ready to secure a job and develop new digital skills that employers want.
Non-graduates will be accepted onto the programme on a case-by-case basis.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to progress your career then register and we will call you to confirm the final details and secure your place. If you have any questions, please call us on 01273 232273.
About Creative Process
Creative Process fast tracks applicants into local jobs and makes sure you have the skills that employers want. We launched at Apple’s head office in London, and since then we've put hundreds of talented people into jobs with hundreds of companies including, Sky, EMI, National Theatre, MTV, C4, i-crossing, Brighton and Hove Council, Same Sky, Ricochet, Nuffield Health, Warner Bros, BT Sport and many, many more.
Many of our candidates are employed in business administration, project support and operational job roles that all need critcial digital skills so even if you don’t have a specific digital media skill or area of specialism but are highly organised and a good communicator then we want to hear from you!