San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the first in a series of special events for government communicators with Google.
In this session, Google will give an introduction into the three pillars that support their mission to make the web work for their customers:
- 'Winning the Moments that matter' - by engaging millions of people in the right context with personalised experiences they love.
- 'Enabling better decisions -' by using customer, industry and performance insights.
- 'Constantly innovating' - tapping into technology that works across your needs.
Future sessions in the series will focus on:
- The digital citizen: discussing the importance of reaching government audiences across all screens in a multi-device world and creating an impact where they consume content.
- How data can be used to derive insight into audience behaviour and using digital innovation to tackle communication challenges.
Google speakers including:
- Joel Lohrey, Industry Head - Education, Non-Profit and Government
- Matt Legge, Industry Manager - Government