An interactive workshop exploring the building of a business case for collaborative ways of working amidst the broader scope of business transformation.
"Great new insights and shared learning through discussion."
Strategic People Director, Inmarsat
Join us on for a morning workshop to explore and cherry-pick the most striking elements from the digital leaders who are already experiencing and shaping the future of work. Inspiration and engaging discussion for businesses to succeed in adapting and thriving amidst change.
Breakfast is included! We start at 8am so that you can get back to your office earlier and continue with your day.
A number of challenges and opportunities exist in the face of fast-changing employee behavior and market dynamics, often provoked by the increasing adoption of digital and the resulting means to connect and create value.
Drivers of Change include:
- Portfolio Careerists and the rising Millennial workforce; Portfolio careerists and Millenials present demands for flexibility and an increasingly tailored experience of work. We must segment by psychology, not just demographic
- Talent market; Talent lives and works globally; yet many businesses still recruit locally
- Cultures of collaboration; Digital as enabler of greater efficiencies and easier blending of online-offline teams
- Organisational Shifts; Real workplace agility, not just for silicon valley; new hierarchies, distributed workforces, collaboration in cultures built upon trust and empowerment. Even the office is now digitally enabled
- Inspire with examples highlighting the state of digitally-enabled ways of working as exemplified by the ‘digital superstars’
- Cherry-picking the best of Agile and digital first working practice and how to apply to YOUR business
- Discussion led exploration of the challenges facing business today and plotting the route to solutions
- Drivers of change
- Exploring digitally-enabled ways of working
- The case for collaboration
- Attracting digital talent
- Where to begin
Burke Turner is a Digital Workplace Consultant, passionate about helping organisations unlock latent talent to achieve heightened efficiencies, greater depths of creativity and true agility.
Read Burke's recent posts on the Digital Future of Work via LinkedIn