The Disruptive HR Programme
Based on the bestselling book "HR Disrupted"
Led by Lucy Adams, CEO of the Disruptive HR Agency and former People Director at the BBC, our special one day programme brings together HR professionals who are interested in changing HR and want practical help to make it happen.
Our popular programme has had delegates from a range of companies including BP, AXA, KPMG, Swiss Re, Capital One, WorldPay and Johnson & Johnson.
You will enjoy a day packed with content and our delegates have told us that they appreciate a day packed with content covering:
- The introduction to a new model for HR
- The complete solution to changing your performance management
- Fresh approaches to creating the employee experience, including reward, leadership, recruitment, talent management, engagement and internal comms
- A new operating model for HR
The price includes breakfast, lunch, and an abundance of research and resources to take away.
Check out more about the programme and testimonials here
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Refund Terms
6 weeks = 50% 4 weeks = 25% 2 weeks = 0%
Save This Event
When & Where
What is Disruptive HR?
Today’s world presents opportunities for HR to drive innovation, creativity, collaboration and productivity. Having sat on management boards of major organisations representing HR, we know a new approach is needed. A new way of working where each individual is treated as an adult. Where we think about each employee as a consumer. Where we remember that each person is a human being.
If you believe it’s time for something different. If you recognise there’s a better way of working with your people. If you know your systems and processes are not delivering. If you feel you’ve lost sight of the obvious, of the common sense approach. If you want to create a positive impact here is what we offer:
1. Consulting. We can assess how fit an organisation's HR is for a disrupted and volatile world and then work with them to come up with a plan of action.
2. Keynote speaking. Lucy Adams, CEO of Disruptive HR is a well-known and popular keynote speaker on a range of topics including disruptive HR, leadership, communication and engagement.
3. Open and in-house workshops. Workshops that share the approaches to attracting, developing and managing people that are fresh and innovative – and of course disruptive!
4. Mentoring. Providing HR/CEOs with a sounding board, research on the latest people trends and in-house workshops to shift the mind-sets of their team to deliver a fresh service.