San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Essential Guide to Automatic Enrolment
Understanding Workplace Pensions & Employee Benefits
(Lunch will be provided)
This workshop will be delivered by Scott-Moncrieff and is designed for Chief Officers, Senior Staff, Chairs and Trustees from a non-financial background who have responsibility for developing the initial and ongoing plan to ensure compliance with the auto enrolment regime arising from the Pensions Act 2008. This will be a jargon-free approach to help participants understand the key requirements.
The aim of the workshop is to enable participants to understand:
- Why the legislation has been introduced
- Their regulatory obligations
- How the decisions they make may impact budgets and/or funding applications
- The ability for their organisation to establish independent rules and framework appropriate to their needs
- The impact on existing employee benefits and contracts of employment, HR, administration and payroll functions
- How staff will be impacted and how communications can be managed to raise awareness and highlight the value of the benefits provided
- Ongoing Governance responsibilities
- What help and support is available
- The implications of failing to comply
ACOSVO members are requested to invite Chairs/Trustees to attend this event in order to give the very best appreciation of what is required to handle auto enrolment successfully.
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more