Actions and Detail Panel
The Eternal Challenge - The Limits of Science & the Linguistic Miracle of t...
Sat 25 March 2017, 11:00 – 19:00 EDT
Can you go toe to toe with the likes of Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and Neil Degrasse Tyson when they attack Islam and the Quran?
Join iERA as we present "The Most Important College Class You Never Took" - THE ETERNAL CHALLENGE
Fahad Tasleem will be the instructor for this class which will give you the intellectual tools to deal with the most pressing issues in our modern age, like:
• What do we do when a scientific fact contradicts the Quran?
• How do we present the miracle of the Quran to someone who doesn't know any Arabic?
• Has science buried the belief in God?
• Does Islam have a rational answer to every question?
This oone-day academic research workshop will look at:
1. The Scientific method and the Philosophy of Science
2. The Epistemic value of science vs. the epistemic value of the Quran
3. The power of an ayah vs. the power of pure rationality
4. The Quran Defined & the Challenge of the Quran
5. The Unique Structure, Style and Content of the Qur’an
6. Explaining the Quran’s Linguistic Miracle to a non-Arab
7. The Qurans impact on Society
8. Quranic Reflections & A New Approach in Explain Natural Phenomena
9. Surah al-Kahf and the History of Science.
10. Why there are NO SCIENTIFIC MIRACLES in the Quran.