The Future of UK Pathology Information Systems
iSOFT invites you to join us to share our vision for the future provision of pathology information services in the UK and how pathology IT can be used to deliver a Healthy Future. Topics to be covered will include:
- Clinical Service Models - delivering high quality pathology services and patient safety improvements
- Pathology Process Re-Design - delivering cost efficiencies whilst also ensuring flexibility and support for re-configuration
- Putting the Patient at the Centre of your Pathology Network - delivering an innovative patient centric service
- QIPP Agenda - ensuring quality and efficiency to make local services fit for a more competitive future
- Safe and Efficient Data Exchange - adherence to data interchange standards and best practice and how properly integrated pathology systems can underpin clinical pathways
- Using LIMS to Deliver Quick Wins - the optimum IT solution and how to deliver quality improvements and costs savings in the short as well as medium term.
This free event will be of interest to anyone involved in reshaping pathology services. The agenda aims to promote discussion through presentations and demonstrations of how our Next Generation LIMS solutions can help support future changes in pathology services.
Bristol is our first such event but we will be arranging other regional meetings based on demand - so please send us your feedback on what you’d like to learn more about.
10:00 Registration and Coffee
10:30 Welcome and introductions - Steve Cooke, iSOFT Pathology Sales Manager
10:35 The Future of LIMS in the UK. iSOFT's vision - George Philp, iSOFT Pathology Portfolio Manager
11:00 Demonstrations of iSOFT's Next Generation LIMS Solutions, including Cellular Pathology and Mortuary modules
12:15 Discussion panel with Q and A
12:45 Wrap up and close
13:00 Lunch and refreshments
If you have any questions about this event, iSOFT's Next Gen or other pathology solutions please email Steve Cooke email@example.com or 078311 252248.
When & Where
CSC is a world leading organisation in the provision of software solutions to healthcare organisations.