The Game of Training - from the inside out
Master Trainer Training
Vision of Training and Learning as Exploration • Play • Possibility • Choice • Freedom
Dates: 15-22 October 2016
The “game” of training is to play... to play to learn... to play to develop your potential.
We invite you to:
- Explore the deep relationship within teaching and learning as part of the same process and develop your abilities to facilitate group-unity, group-spirit and group-learning as a means to promote deep, accelerated and cohesive learnings.
- Experiment with putting your training ideas into action in the moment you think about them.
- Expand your skills to utilize whatever behaviors, states and attitudes that come forth in your audience as examples of what you are teaching to make profound shifts in thinking happen.
- Stretch your abilities to bring greater potential into action and surprise yourself with your abilities to create powerful metaphors for development and change in an instant!
- Extend the range and scope of your abilities to new levels of expression in ways that can exceed even your wildest imagination!
Just as photographers create powerful images and responses by framing each image with their lenses and writers with their words, so do we, as trainers/presenters, through our verbal and non-verbal behavior.
Obviously, you have already learned a lot. And you know that there is always more. You have probably noticed that during a training, no matter how well you have planned, unexpected things always happen, some welcomed, others disconcerting, disorienting and perhaps causing self-doubt. Have some participants responded in ways that seemed to challenge and even perhaps diminished your feelings of resourcefulness, flexibility and freedom to choose? Even though we cannot always control events, we can influence how events are experienced, interpreted and understood, thereby setting a different direction and whole new course of action.
Through the various activities planned for your delight, you will also learn how to:
- Turn unexpected responses, for example, into a source of possibility and golden opportunities that you can nest into the thread of your training.
- Transform the “bonds” of unconscious habit to create an inner environment for focus, achieving your outcomes and living a process that is meaningful and fulfilling.
In addition, specific areas to be explored will include:
- Explore the Basic skills of the Inner Game of training to strengthen and expand your core-capacities in ways that support, embellish and permeate your training style.
- Discover the power of non-judgmental awareness based on the intention to be present and acknowledge whatever happens as an opportunity to create a potent, clear inner environment for focus, energizing a sense of wonder that expands the opportunities inherent in everyday life.
- Experience the “Diamond Strategy” as a cooperation model to explore the polarities of opposites, creating a unified field that opens up a greater range of perspective and freedom in thinking and in action.
- Design “Contrast Frames” for making instantaneous distinctions that accelerate and deepen learning.
- Utilize the “Aikido Strategy” to pivot avoidance and the stressful into the interesting and attractive... transforming self-criticism and self-doubt into a source of possibility and opportunity to advance the training and learning process.
- Add the Q.U.E.S.T. Model to your skill-set as a poly-contextual model for setting training and learning goals to actualize unrealized capabilities and bring greater potential into action in ways that enrich your experience and interactions with others.
- Advance nested loops to the next level by incorporating the “Staircase Model” into your presentations and exercise design to expand your skills, creating connections and continuity through time in ways that build deep, cohesive and synergistic learning.
- Unite the indispensable power of vision and purpose to communicate your passion and commitment with congruency in ways that make a difference in your life and in the lives of others, inspiring people to reach higher to put into action that which is most meaningful in their lives.
Christina has customized exercises especially for you to explore, experiment, discover and learn, incorporating an exciting and refreshing synthesis of NLP, metaphoric hypnosis, Impro-Theatre Sports, and The Inner Game work of W. Timothy Gallwey. And, knowing Chris, you can always look forward to delightful surprises and even more to further deepen your knowledge and skills.
The advanced trainer training first took place in September 1999 at a very special and magical setting in the Haute Provence of France. Chris has welcomed an international group of participants who have come from the United States, Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, India, Mexico, Tunisia, Belgium, Poland, Thailand and Japan to join with her in this one-of-a-kind training experience.
Prerequisite: Participation in “The Art of Training” and certification as a NLP Trainer Associate by Christina Hall, Ph.D., an owner and President of the Society of Neuro- Linguistic Programming. Participants will receive a “Certificate of Accomplishment” in recognition of having completed the 8 days of training.
For those of you who are already certified as NLP Trainers and interested in the continued evolution of your competency, this training fulfills one of the requirements for certification as a NLP Master Trainer.
“I want to say that training with you has been influencing my work and my perceptions very deeply. I’ve been training since more than 10 years, but it is simply a fact that I learned the most with you, and for this I want to thank you with all my heart.
I feel very grateful especially for opening up even more new dimensions in understanding human thinking processes, which apart from its great impact on my work has also been a profound transformational experience for me personally.” (NLP Trainer, England)
Days are 10am to 6pm
9.30am start on first day.
2.30pm finish on last day.
NOTE: The advanced nature of the content within this workshop means that eligibility is limited to those who have attended the Art of Training programme.
Have questions about The Game of Training?
Contact Dave Rogers