Actions and Detail Panel
The Girls' Network - Second Advisory Group - Birmingham
Tue 13 June 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 BST
Thank you for attending our first Advisory Group - we are already looking forward to continuing the conversation at the next group!
About the Advisory Group
Meeting four times a year, from March - December, you will provide us with vital support to grow our programmes in the West Midlands. We are a small team, but through your voices and opinion, we can become BIG!
Why get involved?
- a leadership opportunity to shape a creative, ambitious and bold charity
- network with other women who have similar interests and drivers
- support us to level the playing field for girls from the least advantages communities
- ensure that our programme provides an excellent volunteer experience
- be active in your local community
- consider what other support we could leverage for our mentees
We ask that you:
- have completed our training and are awaiting a match, or have registered to one of our matching opportunities
- commit to four 60 - 90 minute sessions, taking place between March - December 2017
- be prepared to share your opinion on: our volunteer support, comms, your mentee's progress (if you are matched), the barriers facing young women today, potential further support
- agree for the sessions to be voice recorded so that we can collect your thoughts most efficiently
- agree to be emailed some questions or material between sessions, if appropriate
The Girls' Network Team