San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Glass Box Project @ Taunton Library
information event for volunteers and teachers
Wednesday 25th May, 16:30 - 18:30
You are invited to The Glass Box - an exciting and innovative new community space at Taunton Library developed to support digital skills development for people of all ages and stages.
Teachers of any stage are welcome to come and find out about what they can do with The Glass Box, and volunteers (library volunteers, STEM Ambassadors and any other interested adults) can see how they can interact with The Glass Box to bring benefit to their community.
At the event:
- Have a tour of The Glass Box and find out about the technology support that will be available through The Glass Box Project
- Discuss the potential volunteering and educational opportunities that the project presents
- Have a go with Lego® Mindstorms® robots, Kano computers and find out more about the new BBC Micro:bit
- Find out about Code Club, what it offers and how it works to engage young people in coding
- Network with other people interested in The Glass Box Project and what it can offer to the community
Refreshments will be available
We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
STEM Ambassador Hub West England
Graphic Science coordinates the STEM Ambassador Hub West England to help inspire young people in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.