The Halloween Playground
Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 20:00 - Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 20:00 (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
The Halloween Playground. The perfect place to paint the town (blood) red with three nights of hair-raising revelry!
Set deep in the abandoned Vaults of Waterloo, filled with mystery, history and the spookiest of secrets, the Halloween Playground will delight the undead with a treasure trove of devilish delights. The zombies will play, the masters of the morgue will chill and thrill and horrifying Halloween treats will hide around every corner, so don your favourite Halloween outfit and join the petrifying party.
• Devilish DJ’s spinning the very best in vintage and modern tunes
• Live music from musical voodoo masters
• Spine-tingling cabaret acts
• The haunted graveyard cinema
• Abandoned end-of-the-pier games
• Diabolically delicious Halloween refreshments
• Late night dancing and drinking ‘til the wee hours (vampires beware)
Plus many more sinful surprises
So join our resident zombies in THEIR playground and party ‘till late this Halloween. Once you enter The Vaults, no-one will hear you scream…