Actions and Detail Panel
The Heart of Parenting - Helping ourselves to help our children
Sat 25 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Experience your own insights into Parenting from the Heart
Do you want to connect with yourself and your family more on an everyday basis without more techniques to do?
Do you want to enjoy your family time without the hamster wheel running at full pelt?
Have you tried lots of tools and techniques, read all the parenting books under the sun and still feel life is passing by?
Would you like to see the perfection in your children and feel love and joy with them more?
Do you often feel that you know what you need to do, but can't get into the right mindset?
Would you like a day out of your busy life and step into yourself again for the day
Do you like connecting with like minded people?
Then this workshop is for you...
Join us for an invaluable and I guarantee inspiring day
- Instead of prescriptive techniques, we discuss the nature of how thoughts and feelings are connected. We will use practical examples of everyday family and parenting challenges.
- Like anything, when we understand more about how things work we can be more effective at using them - this is the same with the mind
- We will also explore how clarity of mind enables more effective solutions in the present moment
- Discover a natural resilience in everyday situations
- Feel fulfilled in the life you already have
- Experience less anxiety and stress day to day
- Enable clearer headed rational decision making
- Feel natural compassion and understanding for others around us
- Gain Insights into how 'you are already enough' in life
- Finally, we will demonstrate how knowing that we are all naturally well, healthy and resilient and how we already have everything we need to cope with life's ups and downs more smoothly
Cliff House Hotel in Southbourne
We do have a charge to cover speaker, venue and catering costs and this will be charged at £49 per person.