The Impact of GDPR
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation will take effect in 2018 and includes new definitions and obligations that will impact on marketing activities and systems across the land. Are you about to deploy new tools and technology? Have you already rolled out new tools? Have you carried out an impact assessment against your current database and technology stack? Do you need to find out more about the legislation?
This is a breakfast session where we’ll explore the headline changes of the new legislation, and how these impact the marketer and the systems they use.
The session is for those who are responsible for the requirements, design or deployment of marketing solutions, or those who are concerned with on-going marketing campaigns in their organisations and how ready are their systems for the upcoming changes.
We’ll be asking these questions:
- What are the key changes and what do they mean to marketers?
- Will Brexit affect the adoption of the legislation in the UK?
- What considerations are there when choosing marketing technology solutions and vendors?
- Where does my data go when using marketing cloud and software as a service (saas) solutions?
- Can I still legally track the online behaviour of my customers?
- What activities need consent and what systems impact could this have?
You’ll hear experiences from others and learn from subject experts to help you identify what you need to be thinking about and doing in your organisation.