Paul Berwick of Michael Page will join us to lead a discussion on the impact of social media on recruitment.
The session will cover four key areas:
- Digital transformation/evolution
- Reviewing CVs - the impact on speed, quality and targetting
- Application tracking systems - the pros and cons
- Social media channelling
- Integrated approach
- Internal communications - working with marketing
- Individual complexities
Due diligence via social media
- Can social media kill a career?
- Do you use social media to soft reference?
Protecting your personal brand
- What do you need to do to protect your own personal brand online?
CIPD members and guests are welcome to attend this session, which is free of charge. Booking essential.
When & Where
CIPD Hertfordshire Branch
Hertfordshire is one of the largest CIPD branches with over 3,000 members. We run a lively programme of evening and weekend events, designed to help local HR practitioners develop their professional knowledge and network with like-minded people. We also have active special interest groups for self-employed consultants, learning and development specialists and those interested in policy issues. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to one of our branch events soon! For event queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org