Actions and Detail Panel
The Impact of your Personal Style on Performance - Developing Managers and...
Wed 15 February 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Impact of your Personal Style on Performance
This module will enhance your skills as a leader who takes responsibility for development of self and team, building trust with your team by being adaptable to achieve the best outcomes from different people and situations.
As part of your Valuing Performance or appraisal, you will need to have established with your manager how you will apply your learning to develop your own performance.
Developing Manager and Leader Modules
Who can attend?
You may be managing a team or managing managers or projects.
- Line managers.
- Project managers.
- Managers of contractors, volunteers and casuals.
- Senior managers to top up skills.
As a rough guide we recommend this for:
- HCC - Grades E-G
- Constabulary - Sergeants/DS and Inspectors/DI (including temporary) - Sc4-SO2 and PO1-3 Managers and Project Managers
- HFRS - Crew Managers and Watch Managers - Line Managers and Team Managers.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- develop an increased awareness of own style preferences
- adapt your style to different people and situations such as stakeholders and partners on complex projects
- build trust through rapport to develop your influence and impact
- drive a culture where all staff receive challenge and support to continue to improve their performance and achieve their potential
- intended impact on performance: you get better outcomes by adapting your style, people in your team are positively engaged and therefore high performing.
We arrange modules on demand. Please email us so we can offer you the next available date - firstname.lastname@example.org.