Actions and Detail Panel
The Importance of "Good Numbers" aka An Accountant isn't just for Year End
Tue 25 April 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
Are you an established business owner wondering how to consolidate or expand upon your current trading levels? Or maybe a new business, or an individual with a great idea considering starting up a business and wondering how to secure your market share?
If so, this Masterclass will help you.
We’ll focus upon the necessary ingredients for a successful business and the importance of “good numbers” in achieving the same. The external reporting obligations for UK businesses will also be covered.
Important matters such as pricing of goods & services, margin analysis, budgeting & projections and systems to produce reliable “good numbers” will be covered alongside information on how to use and interpret results and numbers as a tool to support good decision making, which in turn will support your business towards securing goals and targets.
By establishing the plan to achieving “good numbers” for your business, we will also appraise how this supports your reporting obligations to not only HMRC and Companies House, but also to prospective investors, financiers, grant making organisations and (eventually) buyers of your business.
Regardless of your businesses’ current standing, you’ll leave empowered to:
- Identify the requisite ingredients in making your business secure and profitable
- Establish what defines “good numbers” and how they will benefit your business
- Establish how to apply the resulting “good numbers” for your own business
- Generate a strategy to achieve the reliable collation of financial reporting to underpin decision making, signposting opportunities and help to avoid threats and pitfalls
- Achieve water-tight financial reporting to the UK authorities and third parties
- Ensure that such adds value to your business and its current market value
By attending you’ll benefit from the content and aims of this Masterclass to ensure your business meets its potential by means of good decision making, careful analysis and simple goal setting.
Please note as an historic building, Grays Court Hotel has cobblestones at its entrance and does not have a lift upto the first floor where our event is taking place. If you have any requirements please do let us know.