THE INDEPENDENT CHALLENGE - How to be heard and make it count - Newcastle
Tuesday, 9 May 2017 from 10:00 to 16:00 (BST)
We want to invite you to join other independent providers from your sector of the industry to explore:
• What are our customers saying they want?
• With an increasing number of competitors in the market, what can you do to stand out from the crowd?
• What can you do to stay on trend with big market players offering the latest technology and experiential fitness?
• How can we encourage member loyalty with relationships beyond memberships?
• Best practise for marketing, recruitment, finance and embracing innovation.
• We also welcome your valuable input in the focus groups will be hosting in the session.
Places are limited so secure your spot early.
Les Mills is a global fitness brand that is offered in over 100 countries. We are here to help people to fall in love with fitness and learn a healthier way of life and to support clubs to improve their businesses. Our vision is to create a Fitter Planet.
With thirteen fitness programmes, inspirational instructor training, world leading fitness management training and marketing we want to not only create a great future for our industry, but also make the world a better place.
Les Mills has partnerships with over 2000 clubs in the UK and 16000 globally and has over 9,000 certified instructors in the UK and Ireland and 100,000 globally.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.