Actions and Detail Panel
The Influences of Pornography, Social Media and Sexting on Young People
Thu 2 November 2017, 09:30 – 13:30 GMT
This interactive half day training course explores the impact that pornography, social media and sexting can have on young people.
- To equip professionals with tools to address issues relating to the impact of pornography
- Identify the risks associated with accessing online pornography using a range of activities
- Explore how porn and the media affect young people’s perception of sex
- Examine the law in relation to sex and pornography
- Demonstrate the use of activities to educate young people on pornography
This course is for anyone who works with young people and would like to increase their own confidence talking about these topics.
Participants will recieve a resource pack to use with young people.