Regarded by many as the one party not to be missed during the festive period - and in austere years past the only market data party around - the legendary IPUG Christmas Party will once again be held at Balls Brothers (formerly "The Gallery"), Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HG on Wednesday 30th November 2016 from 6pm until midnight.
All profits from the party will once again be going to the IPUG Charity, London's Air Ambulance.
There will be a glass of prosecco when you arrrive, a sponsored bar until close and two servings of a Christmas buffet, as well as late night snacks of bacon sandwiches, sausage sandwiches and veggie sandwiches to send you on your way home and save you filling up at Liverpool St. Burger King (which we both know you'll just leave on the tube or train when you fall asleep anyway). The venues in-house DJ will be supplying the sounds when the dance floor opens after the raffle; and there will be Routlette, Texas Hold 'Em, and two Black Jack tables for those of you feeling lucky. Drinks will be available from the sponsored bar in exchange for vouchers, three of which will be issued when you arrive with a valid ticket. Venue doors will open at 6pm, the bar will close just before midnight and the venue will close shortly after.
Tickets are now available now on a first-come-first-serve basis via our online ticketing system aa follows:
- £12 inc VAT (£10 exc VAT) per ticket for members
- £36 inc VAT (£30 exc VAT) per ticket for non-member firms/data vendors/consultants.
Members must use the link emailed to you to access your discount code to obtain your ticket at the members rate. Any problems, please let me us know.
Information correct at time of sending. Please check the events listing for updated information.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Nearest tube: Liverpool Street on the Central, Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City lines.
- The venue does not have parking.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Your ticket ID is unique but you can give it to a colleague at the same firm. Once the ticket has been registered as attended on the system it cannot be used again.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you can use an e-Ticket; but once a ticket has been used to gain entry, it cannot be reused.
- What is the refund policy?
- You can request a refund online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to 24 hours before the event. After this point, refunds will not be issued.