You are on LinkedIn, you have connections and a profile. You are familiar with the layout and happy to drop in here and there... is it time to start using it to grow your business?
The Key to LinkedIn: Elevator
This interactive workshop aims to help you utilise the power of LinkedIn to grow your business. We work with you as a group and on an individual basis so that you not only learn how to use the different features, but that you implement them as part of your learning experience.
The Key to LinkedIn: Elevator workshop is ideal for you if you:
- Have a completed personal LinkedIn profile
- Know how to navigate the LinkedIn platform
- Have built a solid base of credible connections
- Are ready to start blogging in LinkedIn
- Want to engage with groups
- Would like to start using LinkedIn for social selling
- Want to know how to create and align your content strategy to your marketing strategy
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Find and join the right Groups
- Generate conversations in Groups and engage in building relationships with members
- Maintain and build relationships with new and existing connections
- Participate in sharing information, articles and helpful tips with connections and group members
- Build and use the features in your Company Page
- Optimise your personal and company profile to enable you to be found in searches
- Source and upload images for Posts and Updates
- Create and publish a Post in LinkedIn Pulse
- Use the Advanced Search to find people and companies who you would like to build relationships with
- Optimise your reach and visibility to your clients and potential clients
- Create a Content Strategy Plan that you can also apply to other social media platforms
To book and pay by credit/debit card, please use Eventbrite booking.
To book and pay by bank transfer, (which avoids Eventbrite fees) please click the link below and complete the booking form. I will send you an invoice with bank details.
For Magnificent Eight participants, Athena members and Bob Club members, please use the discount code given to you at meetings, or email me to ask for the code before booking your place.
Linda Huckle, LinkedIn Specialist Facilitator
Jessica Staniforth, Social Media Marketing Specialist from ATE Social Media.
Linda and Jess have pooled together their expertise to provide you with an enhanced learning experience, and with two facilitators, we can provide more individual support on the day.
This workshop is supported by Three Sixty Degree Marketing Consultancy Ltd in association with Rushmoor Borough Council.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Farnborough Main railway station is around 10 mins walk. Buses from the local area stop at Kingsmead Shopping Centre and are around a 5 min walk away. Public car parks are opposite the venue. Full directions and parking options will be sent to you with your booking confirmation.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring your laptop, charger and a notebook.
You will also require your LinkedIn username and password, and access to your email for setting up Company Pages.
Please also have any logos or images you would like to use for your Company Page or for blog writing.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Linda on email@example.com or phone 0118 328 2313
What is the refund policy?
No refunds if cancelled within 7 working days of the event.