San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you're a current student or graduate (either Law or non-Law degree) and want to find out about a career in Law or are actively seeking a placement or training contract or law course, then this is the Fair for you!
The fair is open to students or graduates from any university, studying any degree (not just Law), in any study year.
Over 100 exhibitors!
- Make personal contact with firms of solicitors and discuss their opportunities for vacation placements and training contracts
- Talk to training providers about their law courses
- Find out about a career as a barrister
- Investigate jobs in various areas of Law
- Get advice from professional legal bodies such as The Bar, Solicitors in Local Government, Young Legal Aid Lawyers, The Law Society, Legal Aid Practitioners Group, The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and many more.
For more details see: www.manchester.ac.uk/lawfair
When & Where
Careers Service at Manchester
The Careers Service at The University of Manchester organises this fair on behalf of students from all institutions.