Actions and Detail Panel
The Leadership Masterclass
Tue 17 October 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Leadership is easy until...
How would you finish this sentence? Perhaps you feel
- Communication is harder than it should be
- Frustration trying to get change moving
- Fed up firefighting
Join us and other Yorkshire-based CEOs, MDs and Business Leaders for this thought-provoking session.
As a business leader, you are expected to:
- Create a compelling vision
- Implement the strategies and structure to support this vision
- Develop the culture and skills within your teams to consistently achieve challenging goals.
Are you confident you have the strategies, structure, people and skills to achieve your vision and business goals? By cultivating the leadership skills within your business, you’ll be in a stronger position to tackle the complex challenges in your business.
At the event we'll share how to overcome common leadership challenges including:
How to avoid hiring mistakes
Hiring someone who was fantastic in the interview but fails to deliver anything meaningful.
How can you get your team to buy into change
Getting change embedded is so frustrating and much harder than it should be
How to put an end to this
Your team not using their initiative and running to you for the answers.