Actions and Detail Panel
The Literary Circle -
Tue 18 April 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 BST
The Literary Circle
Promoting a love of all things literary
The Literary Circle is an informal reading and writing group. The group has been meeting for over a year on a fortnightly basis.
This is an open invitation for ladies of all ages and abilities from all walks of life to join The Literary Circle.
Aims and Objectives - through literary learning
- To develop literary learning for women
- Develop understanding of diverse communities and cultures
- Promote cultural cohesion
- Develop a reading club
- Offer opportunities to pursue writing for its members
- Explore literary opportunities outside the group: eg guest speakers and visits to literary events
- Fortnightly meetings
- Reading club established
- Literary works shared
- Broader pluralistic thinking promoted
Bring along a book you have enjoyed and wish to share and discuss your thought and ideas withother likeminded ladies.
Read and discuss an extract from a book if you wish
To attend you must book via Eventbrite.
We meet fortnightly begining from first Tuesday of February 2017.
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month
Dates agreed for 2017:
- Feb. 7th & 21st
- March. 7th & 21st
- April. 4th & 18th
- May. 2nd & 16th
- June. Ramadan /
- July. 4th & 18th
- Aug. 1st & 15th
- Sept. 5th & 19th
- Oct. 3rd & 17th
- Nov. 7th & 21st
- Dec. 5th & 19th
Time 5.30 - 7.30
231 Bradford Road, Batley. WF176JL
Please note: If you are unable to make it after registration please let admin know in order to be able to register for future events.