The objective of this service is to support landlords in creating quality house shares (HMOs) that are needed by tenants in Liverpool. Therefore, for any landlords that are actively seeking investment opportunities in Liverpool, we provide an orientation service that helps them understand the type of property that will be well suited to meet the demand.
What you’ll learn by spending a day with us
- First-hand knowledge of the Liverpool HMO rental market – students and professional
- What type of property to buy
- What area to buy in and why
- What areas to avoid and why
- How to renovate your HMO to ensure that it’ll rent quickly and easily
- Specifications required in your HMO by the local council
- Licensing requirements
- How to stage your HMO to make it stand out amongst the competition
- Understanding valuations and how to determine the value of your HMO
“The Liverpool HMO Day was extremely valuable to us starting out in our property investment journey. The local knowledge and area analysis would otherwise have taken years to accumulate.”
“This course has allowed us to tap into proven local knowledge that will make sure our first investments in Liverpool are safe and high yielding”.
“This course was excellent value for money with local knowledge and area analysis that would have otherwise taken years to accumulate.”
“The HMO course is the perfect Launchpad for anyone considering investment in HMO property in the Liverpool area, helping you to target the best areas and avoid common pitfalls.”
Mark & Caroline Winship, December 2016