Actions and Detail Panel
The Manager as Coach - For new managers or those new to Coaching
Mon 12 December 2016, 13:30 – 17:00 GMT
Manager as Coach
This module will enhance your skills as a coaching leader who effectively uses and embeds coaching techniques in the way you communicate in order to develop performance and capacity.
As part of your Valuing Performance or appraisal, you will need to have established with your manager how you will apply your learning to develop your own performance.
For new managers or those new to Coaching
Who can attend?
Anyone who is new to coaching including:
- line managers
- project managers
- new managers
- aspiring managers
- managers of contractors, volunteers and casuals
- senior managers.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- use a coaching approach to improve communication and relationships (with the team, colleagues and stakeholders)
- apply a range of coaching skills and techniques when holding conversations
- establish peer to peer coaching relationships
- apply coaching techniques to achieve performance and development outcomes
- intended impact on performance: you and the individual get better outcomes and build capacity by using a coaching approach to empower others.
We arrange modules on demand. Please email us so we can offer you the next available date - firstname.lastname@example.org.