Actions and Detail Panel
The Master & The Martini
Sun 23 October 2016, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
A masterclass in the most iconic of drinks: the Martini. Whether yours is shaken not stirred? Dry or wet? With an olive or a twist. Our Martini maestro, Rob Wood from 40 St Pauls, will talk you through all the possibilities.
Learn more about the mystique of this so simple yet so iconic cocktail and be led through the history, the controversy and the cultural significance of the Martini, whilst tasting through a range of specially crafted drinks. From 1862 to the current day, see how this humble cocktail raised to dominance through prohibition to become the staple of cocktail menus across the globe.
Your ticket (£25 not including fee) includes:-
- A welcome tasting "My First Martini". Whether you're new to this iconic cocktail, or a seasoned pro, this will delight your palate.
- A talk through the culture and history of this intriguing and fascinating cocktail icon.
- A flight of two delicious "Mini-tinis", including the "1904 Dry Martini" and the "Franklin Martini"
- A chance to find your perfect Martini profile and mix your own with the masters at 40 St Pauls.
Timings for the event are:-
- Arrival for guests from 3pm at 40 St Pauls
- 3pm - 3:15pm - Enjoy a Perfect "My First Martini", specially crafted for this event.
- 3:15pm - 4:30pm Learn more about the fascinating history, it's colourful characters and taste through two delicious mini Martinis.
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm - Armed with knowledge, mix your own Martini and design your own perfect flavour profile.
- 5:00pm - 9pm - Take the chance to purchase some special creations, designed just for this event.
We hope you'll join us and take the chance to become a Martini master on October 23rd. Just 20 tickets are available for this very special event, so early booking is recommended.
Terms & Conditions
No refunds or transfers. Events is strictly over 18's Only. If tickets are booked singularly, but you would like to be sat with a friend - email us to let us know so we can arrange the seating accordingly. If you book on your own, please note you will be placed with another person.