You are invited to register for the first of 4 events in the London MTI 2012 workshop programme - and we have just 1 place left.
The workshops are open to current MTI members, ex MTI members, MTI graduates who've not yet joined - and non MTI members.
Following your requests and suggestions, we've put together a programme for the year we think you'll find both enjoyable and stimulating.
At this first event, The Mechanics of Massage Therapy, we have two presenters - Robert Lewis and Jan Murphy.
Robert takes the morning, and will cover:-
- An Anatomy & Physiology refresher
- Postural Assesment
- Trigger point and acupressure massage
- Shiatsu techniques
Start and Finish times
- Please arrive at 9.45am for a 10am start.
- We should be finished by 3.30pm.
We are continuing our relationship with River House in Hammersmith - see map on right - and all our workshops in 2012 will take place there.
We will provide hot & cold drinks and some nibbles, but please bring your own lunch
- For MTI members there is a fee of £5, which will be refunded on the day
- For ex-MTI members there is a workshop fee of £5
- For non-MTI members there is a workshop fee of £10
- This workshop qualifies you for 6 hours of CPD.
- Certificates will be emailed to you after the event.
When & Where
London and Home Counties MTI Practitioner Group
MTI London & Home Counties Group is the communication group for London & Home Counties based holistic massage practitioners.
Providing support & networking, and the creation of a series of annual CPD workshops - to help identify people's needs, refresh existing experience and explore new skills & techniques.
The 2017 supporting practitioner is Gary Rollins and the workshops this year will be hosted and presented by Hands-On Training, in Highgate, North London.
In 2017 the workshops will be:
Massage for Dancers - Saturday 4th March
Seated & Chair Massage - Saturday 29th April
Back to Back. All things Spinal - Saturday 17th June
Hot Stone Massage - a 2 day w/e course on 5th & 6th August
Sports Taping - Saturday 9th September