The Midlands Kick Off "Leadership Academy" 2017
Sunday, 15 January 2017 from 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
What do people say about The Midlands Kick Off?
- "When I saw the snow this morning, I groaned. So glad I made the effort though - it was yet another brilliant event by Stuart & co. I picked up so many tips & it reinforces what you already know but spurs you on. Can someone post the link for booking tickets for next year's event please? I want to book my early bird ticket tonight :)" - Wendy
- "Loved it!! I could only get a babysitter for the afternoon so I had to miss the morning. Sooo glad I made the effort for the afternoon though, so motivational and a great atmosphere!! Top tip that I have taken away from today... There is no secret to this. We all have the same feelings and doubts, we just have to get through it. As Stuart Ritchie said, 'PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!' x" - Becca
- "Amazing day all round!! Feeling blessed to have been surrounded by soo many positive people for the past day!!" - Jon
- "I've been to all the major events now in my first year and for me, (apart from ED), this has been my favourite! I loved the whole day, all the speakers. It was amazing. For me what I took away from today is the need to recruit, I know it's what everyone had always said, but I'm not sure it's ever really sunk in properly before....so that's what I'm going to do!" - Rachael
- "Loved today's event & all the speakers. So many great tips and stories - thank you" - Carin
The Midlands Kick Off Team
p.s. BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - message for details.
p.p.s. By buying tickets you are agreeing that you have read and understood the important information below :-)
1. Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable if for any reson you are unable to attend. Transferable means you can sell or give your ticket to someone else. You don't need to tell us you only have to make sure the person you sold or gave your ticket to arrives with it either in paper or electronic format on the day of the event.
2. We cannot offer advice on travel or accomodation - please check relevant websites for travel information and google hotels in the event postcode if you need accomodation.
3. No ticket - No entry! You must bring either your printed ticket(s) or your electronic ticket on a handheld device (mobile/ tablet etc.)
4. Lunch is NOT included at this event please make your own arrangements as we cannot guarantee that the venue can cater for you on the day. - Perhaps organise your own team picnic for the lunch break.
5. Registration opens at 9am