Actions and Detail Panel
The Milestone Pursuit Marathon Motivations Workshop
Mon 16 January 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 GMT
- why your milestone is important to you
- why you require patience, need to be disciplined and have courage
- how to harness those traits.
- how they fit into your training
- how to be race day ready
There are 4 workshops;
- January - We'll work on milestone setting, with a focus on understanding why your milestone is important to you and we'll explore the importance of PATIENCE through your training
- February - We will recap what we learned in January and then turn our attention to the importance of DISCIPLINE with a focus on nutrition, balancing time versus other pressures and managing injury and illness
- March - After another recap, we'll be talking about the importance of COURAGE with a focus on how to get the most of yourself at a crucial time in your training cycle
- April - Race day is approaching so we'll be working on race day planning to get you ready for the start line and race strategy to get you to the finish.