Have you entered a spring marathon? Is this your first time? Have you run before and have now set yourself a stretching goal?
You have a training plan so now you're ready to begin your pursuit. Easy. See you at the finish line.
If only it were that simple. Pursuing marathon milestones isn't easy. It takes (and builds) character.
The Milestone Pursuit values three character traits above all others, it leans on AND builds your PATIENCE, your DISCIPLINE and your COURAGE as well as your capabilities and focusses your training around them.
Join us for a series of interactive workshops to help you use these traits and get the very most out of your marathon experience AND reach your milestone.
You will leave the workshops understanding;
- why your milestone is important to you
- why you require patience, need to be disciplined and have courage
- how to harness those traits.
- how they fit into your training
- how to be race day ready
There are 4 workshops;
- January - We'll work on milestone setting, with a focus on understanding why your milestone is important to you and we'll explore the importance of PATIENCE through your training
- February - We will recap what we learned in January and then turn our attention to the importance of DISCIPLINE with a focus on nutrition, balancing time versus other pressures and managing injury and illness
- March - After another recap, we'll be talking about the importance of COURAGE with a focus on how to get the most of yourself at a crucial time in your training cycle
- April - Race day is approaching so we'll be working on race day planning to get you ready for the start line and race strategy to get you to the finish.
**The event is £10 per session or £35 for all 4 (plus booking fee)
Book your tickets for the January workshop now!!!
Share with friends