Have you entered a spring marathon? Is this your first time? Have you run before and have now set yourself a stretching goal?
You have a training plan so now you're ready to begin your pursuit. Easy. See you at the finish line.
If only it were that simple. Pursuing marathon milestones isn't easy. It takes (and builds) character.
The Milestone Pursuit values three character traits above all others, it leans on AND builds your PATIENCE, your DISCIPLINE and your COURAGE as well as your capabilities and focusses your training around them.
Join us for the final interactive workshop in the series to help you use these traits and get the very most out of your marathon experience AND reach your milestone.
You will leave the workshops understanding;
- why your milestone is important to you
- why you require patience, need to be disciplined and have courage
- how to harness those traits.
- how they fit into your training
- how to be race day ready
Details on the final April workshop:
- Race day is approaching so we'll be working on race day planning to get you ready for the start line and race strategy to get you to the finish.
**The event is £10 per session (plus booking fee).
Book your tickets for the final workshop now, don't miss out!