You are invited to the most original, different and innovative networking event anywhere this December!
Following on from the success of last year, the ante has been upped and this will be the most original networking event you will have been to this year!
From 6:30 to 9:30, you will have;
- 4 Speakers with a maximum of 4 minutes each, speaking on subjects given to them
- Nibbles and drinks
- 100% no sales pitch from anyone
This year we welcome 4 quality speakers, the subjects are;
- What I learned from Christmas number ones
- The inneficiency of elves
- What snowman really sound like
- Perils of the North Pole
You will also have a few surprises and a chance to network.
Places need to be limited so book on early!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of parking at The Beehive, the barrier should be raised so park anywhere around the building. It is 5 minutes from Gatwick rail station and 5 minutes from M23.