Tuesday 4th October 2016, Sandman Hotel Newcastle, 6:00pm for 6:30pm start.
Please join us for a CIBSE Accredited CPD delivered by Kampmann covering an overview of the new BS EN 16430 European Standard for trench heating and cooling.
The course will cover:
- An introduction of the different types of trench heaing
- What criteria different manufacturers base the product data on
- The differences between the old BS EN 442 and new BS EN 16430 standards
- The aims of the new standard
- Required quality tests, Heating and Cooling performance, Pressure, Noise, E&M safety
- The importance of sensible cooling
- Capacity in thermal selections
- How the tests are set up
Refreshments will be provided. Please take an eventbrite ticket to allow generation of CPD certificates.
We hope to see you there!
CIBSE YEN NE.