Please note: This is a 3-part conference over 2 days.
You are invited to attend as much as you are able. Please follow the links above for more information.
£50 for admission to all parts
£40 for admission to one day and Friday ‘Sunlight’ performance
£10 for admission to ‘Sunlight’ only
For those in genuine need and otherwise not be able to come, please contact Christian Concern.
In the last ten years there has been a revolution in society's attitude to sex and gender. This conference will equip teachers and concerned adults to respond to this revolution, particularly at home, in schools and in wider society.
From a Biblical perspective we will explore practical tools twhich we might use to tackle what has become the new normal. All are welcome.
Prof John Nolland, Prof Bobby Lopez, Dr Jo-Joy Wright, Daniel Moody, Dr Mike Davidson, Dermot O'Callaghan, Patricia Morgan, Dr Lisa Nolland, Brian Hadley, Antonia Tully, Rev Lynda Rose, Dr Liz Jones and Andrea Williams.
10:05 The Bible vs 'The Rainbow' (Prof John Nolland)
10:30 Story and Philosophy: The Stampeding Agenda of Confusion (Prof. Bobby Lopez)
11:30 Tea & Coffee
12:00 Seminars | Choose from:
- 'I'm Transgender': How to Respond (Dr Jo-Joy Wright and Daniel Moody)
- 'I'm Gay': How to Respond (Dr Mike Davidson and Dermot O'Callaghan)
- Myths, Lies and Statistics: Sociology and the Upturning of Society (Patricia Morgan)
14:00 Seminars | Choose from:
- Education: Sexuality and Gender Confusion in Primary Schools and How to Respond (Dr Jo-Joy Wright, Daniel Moody and Brian Hadley)
- Education: Sexuality and Gender Confusion in Secondary Schools and How to Respond (Dr Mike Davidson, Dermot O'Callaghan and Dr Lisa Nolland)
14:45 Seminars | Choose from:
- Equipping Young People: Resources for Churches, Youth Groups, their Leaders and Parents (Antonia Tully, Dr Liz Jones and Dr Lisa Nolland)
- The Challenge to Freedom of Conscience, Freedom of Speech and Wider Society (Prof Bobby Lopez, Andrea Williams and Rev Lynda Rose)
15:30 Tea & Coffee
16:00 Plenary - Where to from here?
- What do we need? Cultural Strategies (Panel)
- How will we move forward? Q&A Panel
For those in genuine need and who would otherwise not be able to come, please contact the Christian Concern office. You can call during office hours (09:00-17:30)
YOU MUST BE OVER 16 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT
We are looking to assist the Anglican Diocese of Machakos, near Nairobi, Kenya, which has created a unique and holistic programme on sex and gender issues. During both days of the conference, we will be taking up a collection of used clothing, shoes, toiletries, bags and suitcases, as well as money. Proceeds will go towards helping at-risk children, families, the church and wider community in Machakos. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.