Confronting the 'New Normal' will equip you to engage with and challenge the increasing sexuality and gender confusion at home, in schools and in society.
Speakers: Prof John Nolland, Prof Bobby Lopez, Dr Jo-Joy Wright, Daniel Moody, Dr Mike Davidson, Dermot O'Callaghan, Patricia Morgan, Dr Lisa Nolland, Brian Hadley, Antonia Tully, Rev Lynda Rose, Dr Liz Jones and Andrea Williams.
10:05 The Bible vs 'The Rainbow' (Prof John Nolland)
10:30 Story and Philosophy: The Stampeding Agenda of Confusion (Prof Bobby Lopez)
- 'I'm Transgender': How to Respond (Dr Jo-Joy Wright, Daniel Moody)
- 'I'm Gay': How to Respond (Dr Mike Davidson, Dermot O'Callaghan)
- Myths, Lies and Statistics: Sociology and the Upturning of Society (Patricia Morgan)
- Children: Sexuality and Gender Confusion in Primary Schools and How to Respond (Dr Jo-Joy Wright, Daniel Moody and Brian Hadley)
- Children: Sexuality and Gender Confusion in Secondary Schools and How to Respond (Dr Mike Davidson, Dermot O'Callaghan and Dr Lisa Nolland)
- Equipping Young People: Resources for Churches, Youth Groups, their Leaders and Parents (Antonia Tully, Dr Liz Jones and Dr Lisa Nolland)
- The Challenge to Freedom of Conscience, Freedom of Speech and Wider Society (Prof Bobby Lopez, Andrea Williams and Rev Lynda Rose)
16:00 Plenary - Where to from here?
- What do we need? Cultural Strategies (Panel)
- How will we move forward? Q&A Panel
For those in genuine need and who would otherwise not be able to come, please contact the Christian Concern office. You can call during office hours (09:00-17:30)
YOU MUST BE OVER 16 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT
We also are seeking to help some in the Developing World, and specifically the Anglican Diocese of Machakos in Kenya, which has created a unique and holistic programme on sex and gender issues. A collection of used clothing, shoes, toiletries, bags and suitcases as well as money will be taken on both days. Proceeds will help at risk-kids, families, the church and the wider community in Machakos, near Nairobi, Kenya. For more details, contact DrLisa1957@gmail.com.