What do you get when the Number One Guy in Sales Motivation and the Number One Guy in Persuasion and Influence get together at The Magic Circle on November 17th 2016? A very special, one-day seminar that gives you all you need to know to increase sales and grow your business.
Over the last few years, everything seems to have changed. Business has changed, the economy has changed, sales has changed and the way people buy has changed. If you’re still doing what you’ve always done, you’re not going to get what you always got… you’re going to get left behind.
If you want to be successful in sales in today’s brave new world, you need the latest techniques, strategies and approaches. For one day only, this is exactly what Philip Hesketh and Gavin Ingham will be teaching.
In 2014, this seminar sold out. In 2015, it sold out and the standby list was in the hundreds... So make sure that you book your places now!
The New Rules of Selling: 7 Keys to Successful Selling, Persuasion and Influence For All Businesses.
Who should attend?
- Sales staff seeking more confidence, energy and direction.
- Sales managers focused on building stronger, more proactive sales teams.
- Sales directors demanding maximum sales performance in competitive environments.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs needing to outsell and outdazzle their competition.
- Consultants and professionals wanting to build their niches and their clients and their niches.
- Individuals seeking to harness the latent sales engine within all of us.
What you will learn:-
- Why the old selling systems don't work anymore and what you need to do to make sales right away.
- When and how to engage prospects in a world where it’s harder than ever to get to talk to your potential client or customer.
- How to position yourself as the go-to expert in your market -place and how to get prospects coming to you.
- How to use the power of story to engage clients emotionally and create value based conversations and win-win relationships.
- The top 10 ‘Killer Questions’ that guarantee you engage, understand and influence even the most senior of buyers.
- The ‘Facts, Feelings and After Effects’ of every conversation that will enable you to understand what buyers really want.
- The difference between persuasion and influence and how to use this to gain more clients and increase order value.
- All you need to know about making presentations to WOW your clients and prospects.
- How people choose and how to get them to choose you, irrespective of price.
- How to understand, manage and exceed clients’ expectations and gain powerful referrals, recommendations, and ongoing business.
- How to handle difficult objections and get people to choose you based on value and not price.
- How to hold a high price, increase your average order value, charge a premium, have delighted customers and raving fans.
- How to close the sale naturally and easily and without sounding like a salesman.
- The secret of sales and business success; getting people to know, like and trust you.
- How to be motivated every day and have the mental toughness to achieve your goals.
- All you need to know about time management… in less than 5 minutes!
- Five proven techniques to save you money and make you money.
- Why setting SMART goals doesn't work and what will.
- The secrets to happiness and the purpose of life.
If you want to learn cutting-edge sales skills and strategies that will grow your business and help you to be more successful; if you want to attend a highly inspirational and motivational day; if you want to see two of the best sales speakers in the business; if you want to ensure that you are the best at what you do; then book now to guarantee your place and your early-bird discount.
(This event was a sellout with a significant waiting list last year and tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable however may be transferred to alternative attendees.)