Actions and Detail Panel
The Online Influencer Training Academy
Thu, 6 Apr 2017, 10:00 – Fri, 7 Apr 2017, 14:30 BST
Understanding the how and why digital marketing works can be difficult if you've never had a good teacher. Like learning any skillset, digital marketing gets time, energy, effort, practice and continuous improvement. Our specialists have years of experience in this field and know the difference between a good and bad approach to the digital market.
If you own a business and you want to understand how and why digital marketing works from a comprehensive introductive to the skills and strategies that work for the businesses, charities and governments that we work with, then this is the course for you.
Two days of structured, interaction and specialist knowledge acquisition that will make your online marketing more structured and strategic. You'll learn key skills like how SEO works, Facebook Ads, content strategy and a lot more. Whether you're the head of marketing client side, a student, private business owner or funding outreach for a charity, this course will give you key knowledge and skills to support your goals.
The course covers the following key areas -
- Market Positioning (Understanding Customer Demographics)
- Marketing Aesthetics (Online Visual Competency, Colours and Clarity)
- Websites that Work (Onsite SEO, Offsite SEO, Outreach and Blogging)
- Social Media Platform Training Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram (Cultivating a community, meaningful metrics, PPC Ad Creation, PPC management).
- Strategic Elements (Content + Blog Calendars, Automation)