Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Co-locating with The Venue Expo 2016 for its first year, the PA Expo 2016 is the only free to attend event in the North of England bringing together executive support professionals from around the UK to take advantage of great networking opportunities, to benefit from key guest speakers & to enjoy a vibrant exhibition atmosphere. Event features include opportunities to meet with over 150 exhibitors all related specifically to a PAs, EAs, VAs, MDs & all office professionals working day. Attendees can expect education streams across the two seminar theatres as well as two main networking areas to liaise with industry peers and leading professionals.
All the latest technologies, products and services will be available from UK wide exhibitors all showcasing the very best in the industry. Refreshments will be served throughout and we hope you can join us for an evening drinks reception.
Keep an eye on our main event website for a schedule of key note speakers and to find out more about our exhibitors.
In our networking areas & keynote stages, expect to find & meet with key professionals in the industry such as PA Life Magazine, PAs mentors, VAs mentors and Entrepreneurs, Business coaches, a number of academics, administrators & office managers from different communities, associations and societies such as the Society of Virtual Assistants amongst many others.
Topics by keynote speakers and panelists will cover:
- Is PA a Career Choice? The Journey and the Route to Success.
- Unleashing the power of your employees & the five best ways to keep the attention of Senior Execs.
- Virtual concepts: A supportive lifeline for businesses from start-up and to growth, and the PA’s bible to outsourcing and time management.
- Five benefits to Corporate Organising Services.
- Media Management: The Next Generation of Social Business, Google & Social Media in a Nutshell
- Double your business website traffic in 3 easy steps, Tools to search engine optimisation: How to curate digital content like a pro, and why brand consistency is vital to your business.
- Social Media and Digital Media's benefits for VAs
- New Technologies and Virtual Working tips
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership for Industry Professionals.
- Organizational knowledge and learning, Digital Leadership.
- The Role of the PA in a State of Flux and Evolution, Celebrating Recognition & Driving own career agendas
- Master classes by the New Directions Coaching Academy who are offering a Certificate in Networking Skills on: Relationship Building and Networking, Subconscious needs of a potential client, Personality Types of Business Networkers, Bad habits of listening to Business Networkers, Networking Body Language and Your 60 seconds pitch.
It is an overall experience not to be missed at the heart of Liverpool.
SHARE THE LOVE & INVITE FRIENDS & PEERS!
PA Expo Website Link: http://www.paexpo.co.uk