Actions and Detail Panel
The Pink Night
Thu 27 October 2016, 16:00 – 20:00 BST
Thursday 27th October The Pink Night
SWISHING CHARITY EVENT
Our Macmillan charity event is in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
What better way to bring us ladies together then through our love of shopping and fashion.
That dress you never took back, the jacket you wore once, the top that you just need to find the right pair of jeans for. Dont let them sit in the back of your wardrobe feeling unwanted. Swop them so someone else can feel beautiful and you can find your treasure too.
Swop Shop Rules:
- Clothes must be dropped to us at spa satori by 7.30pm on Wednesday 26th October
- All items must be clean and in a good condition, no missing buttons, tears etc
- Tokens will be given for the amount of items bring and that is how many you can swop
- Any left over items that are yours can be taken back with you on the night. If not anything left will be donated to a local charity
- women clothes only, handbags and accessories also (separate tokens for these)
- Swop Shop will start at a certain time to allow everyone a fair chance to look around…. exact time to be announced soon
- rooms to get changed in and mirrors will be provided… Help each other out and let a fellow sister know when she looks good
Also On The Night
- Free drink on arrival
- Free mini Mii Makeovers
- Mini lava shell demos
- 10% off Mii Makeup & all retail products
- Raffles & games
- 20% off any bookings made that day
- Free tint and glue tests on the day
- Half Price Mii Brows when tint test taken on day
- Donations for Preen & Polish
- Free Consultations for Derma fillers and anti wrinkle treatment
Our Charity event is for Breast cancer, to raise awareness and money for Macmillan
Supporting Macmillan & Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Help us raise money for a great cause and come and enjoy the fun!
Get Your Tickets Now !
Tickets can be purchased online, in the Spa or pay on entry.
Your ticket entitles you to your free mini Mii makeover, Free Drink and all the discounts and demos on the day.