Start Ups & Vino - a network that brings together the extraordinary talent of London's start up community to share highs & lows, support & advice, most importantly over a glass of vino!
The Power of Community: this event will seek to explore the following:
- how the power of community has the ability to drive a movement/mission;
- how communities have specifically helped to drive the start up industry across the globe;
- the degree to which community has disrupted the human behavioral norm.
I have 4 awesome community visionaries confirmed:
- MD Europe Start Up Grind - Marian Gazdik
- Escape the City Revolutionary - Rebecca Warner
- MD of Runway East - Natasha Guerra
- Founder of Raceful.ly - Chris Pointon
- 18:30 - Arrival & drinks
- 19:00 - Panel discussion
- 20:00 - Drinks
- 20:30/21:00 - Finish
I'm also thrilled that S&V is continuing to work with the following partners:
- Howdy Hub - connecting your audience with the right people
- The Prince's Trust - providing access to Start Ups & Vino for London's raw talent - also possible recruitment avenue of young & talented.
- Cazenove - Cazenove Capital is one of the UK’s oldest and largest wealth management businesses. From its inception in 1823 until today, Cazenove Capital has helped manage the wealth of entrepreneurs from the initial stages of creating a business right through to exit and beyond. Our wealth planning team (in conjunction with portfolio managers) offers expertise in helping entrepreneurs ensure that the structure of the business, as well as its growth plans, are the right solutions for their personal affairs as well as their family. Making use of basic tax allowances, ensuring compliance with entrepreneurs tax relief and using business protection are just a few of the many issues that we find many entrepreneurs forgo in favour of time spent on corporate issues alone. If you are thinking of setting up or are now running a business and would appreciate some input from experienced professionals, we would be delighted to discuss some of the issues you may be facing.