A completely free event to introduce you to the power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Saturday 3rd December 2016 - Waterloo, London
Join Global Quality Trainers Andy Coley and Jo Wilson to find out how Neuro-Linguistic Programming can make a difference to your personal and professional life. Learn how to use powerful communication and change tools effectively for yourself and others.
What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the study of how the way in which we think and communicate leads us into performing certain behaviours or patterns. It’s an incredibly powerful tool for breaking stubborn habits, finding solutions that you would never have considered for issues in your personal or work life, and creating serious change in your life without feeling like you’re exhausting your willpower every second of every day.
NLP is a multi-dimensional process that involves the development of behavioural competence and flexibility and also involves strategic thinking plus an understanding of the mental and cognitive processes behind behaviour. NLP provides tools and skills for the development of states of individual excellence.
Using the tools and techniques within NLP we can reprogram less useful behaviours, to new and more beneficial responses that create the change we want. We can challenge and rid ourselves of limiting beliefs that hold us back and reconnect with, and learn, new powerful personal resources that allow us to be who we want to be. NLP is also a fantastic way to understand how we interrelate with others as well as gain clarity for the future and define how we get there.
What will I get from the day?
- An intensive day packed full of content and training from Andy & Jo, including a foundational overview of why and how NLP works
- One on one time with Andy and Jo, during which they'll help you to explore beliefs that are holding you back (some of which you might not even realise you have)
- You'll learn exactly how to use language to create tangible change fast
- Sessions in which you’ll learn how you represent and are affected by the world around you, and why changing just one aspect of the way you view the world can make all the difference in your life
- Live demonstrations of NLP techniques involving members of your group so you can see exactly how it works
- Spend your Saturday with like-minded people, working on your own self-development
- The chance to play both coach and client in a fun and supportive environment with people who are just as excited to learn about NLP as you are
- An understanding of why people just don't seem to think the same as you and how to compensate for this
- What to do if you just feel like you are talking a different language to other people! How to easily adapt your language to be understood and make an impact
- An understanding of your own motivation and how to ensure that you stay on track and stop hitting your head against the things you cannot change
- Strategies to get what we want from the next project, job, relationship or even life!
- How to take control of your life rather than feeling like it controls you
- How to use NLP to increase your inner confidence and self-esteem
- Certificate of attendance for your CPD records available
What won’t I get?
Some high pressured sales pitch. This is not about us trying to make money, it’s about giving back. We know first-hand the many benefits that NLP can bring about, and we really want you to experience them too.
We’ll tell you right now: we’re having another 8 day paid training course in March and April that we’ll tell you a little more about at the event, and we would love to see you there …but we’re not going to be bothering you about it all day. The only thing we’d really appreciate from you is a testimonial afterwards if you enjoyed the day!
Why are we offering this for free?
We are genuinely passionate about spreading the word about NLP. Having experienced firsthand just how powerful a tool it is, we now want to enable as many people as possible to enjoy the same benefits we do.
So if you are interested in learning more about NLP and are looking to make a change in your personal or professional life, or want to learn how to help others do the same, then join us!
See what others have to say
Have a look at this 3 minute video (https://vimeo.com/137123675) that gives you an idea of the type of atmosphere you will share with other like minded people and see how much people get from this free event.