The Power of Self Esteem for Leaders (CPD Accredited)
What’s on Offer
- Authority – know and maintain your sense of your true self no matter what the context or event
- Relationships – enjoy more authentic and deeper connections with friends, partners, colleagues, family and others
- Emotional Resilience– ability to bounce back from criticism and be more at ease with letting things go
Any of these sound familiar?
- Holding back from speaking up…you get that nagging self doubt…what if you get it wrong…
- Self critical…concerned you’ll get found out…logically you know you are good at your job but there’s that nagging ‘what if…’…’I should have…’…
- Waiting for approval from others...before you step forward or feel good about yourself or your achievements...
- Overly or concerned about upsetting others... you have to not say things...go along with the consensus...
- Stuck or dissatisfied...something is uncomfortable in you...holding you back ...you can’t put your finger on what...
- Your team or colleagues seem more confident and self assured... you can be...so how come you don’t feel that inside sometimes?
This is a 5 week course in 3hr evening sessions. Dates are 31st October, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November. All sessions are 6:30pm-9:30pm.
You will learn how to develop:
- Personal Freedom - become aware of your innate value, who and what you really are, rather than how you demand you ought to be
- Releasing Yourself – from any type of reward and punishment cycle that comes from judging yourself harshly
- Confidence – build your willingness to step forward again and again with faith in yourself and your capacity to connect
‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.’ Marianne Williamson
- Esteem Yourself – you’ll learn how to esteem yourself regardless of your achievements, successes or failures
- Self Expression - you’ll be freed to express yourself with a new kind of passion and empowered grounding
- Inspire Others – you’ll discover how to deepen your connections with all those who live and work beside you, inspiring them to be empowered through esteeming themselves
Please contact me (Nicci) to chat about what you will get from the course and of course I can answer any questions you may have.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or 07817 246930.
When & Where
Aware Leadership - Nicci Statham
Your facilitator for this session is me, Nicci Statham. I am an highly incisive executive coach who empowers leaders to transform their results through changing their attitude and behaviour. I work with a number of business owners, leaders in SMEs delivering leadership coaching and training. I have a very informal, relaxed style and all sessions are always very interactive. I am very open, honest and like to have some fun whilst I am facilitating!