Actions and Detail Panel
The PRofessionals - Scotland's first PR festival
Thu, 16 Jun 2016, 08:30 – Fri, 17 Jun 2016, 20:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
32 speakers and 3 workshops over 2 days
Do you find it difficult to find the time to learn, share and network?
In our research, the Scottish PR community cited this as one of the biggest challenges to improving skills and knowledge.
Using this feedback, we’ve developed The PRofessionals PR festival. You’ll be part of the discussion, learn from others and leave inspired. We've even split the days up in case you can't manage a full day.
Register today to ensure you're part of the conversation.
The festival has a ridiculously good line-up of speakers and panels and will show you practical ways of how to be great at your job.
The programme covers awesome tools developed to help you do your job more effectively, insights into online news and content marketing, diversity, all the way to future proofing teams and businesses. And others in between!
Please note that Queen Street station tunnel will be closed during the festival and travel will take longer from Glasgow. Read the diversion here.
About The PRofessionals
The PRofessionals is a PR festival with international influence, which has been developed as a method of engaging the wider PR and communications community.
In 2016, the inaugural event will bring all sectors of PR and comms together ahead of the Edinburgh Festivals and timed to coincide with AMEC and Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The festival will celebrate achievements and also allow practitioners to hear, discuss and ‘hack’ PR challenges and collaborate to help develop professional skills and the industry.
This two-day event promises to be interactive, practical and aims to inspire practitioners to think about change, moving forward and challenge the way we currently think.
By bringing all sectors of PR together under one roof, it enables an informed discussion and each can help each other.
Full programme details available via the website www.prfest.co.uk
The Line-up has been informed by 1) a Scottish survey via SurveyMonkey which was widely distributed on social media, 2) research from feedback from CommsCamp2015 and 3) Future of PR Conference
Tickets are split into half days, full days or two days. Morning tickets include an express lunch and afternoon tickets include the networking drinks reception.
Attendance at the festival counts towards your CPD. 20 points for two-day attendance, 10 points for one-day attendance and 5 points for half-day attendance.
Please note tickets terms and conditions:
- Bookings subject to booking fee and VAT (20%)
- Bookings subjet to availability.
- The programme is subject to change.
- No cheques and no invoicing.
- No refunds available and no cash alternative.
- Should the festival have to be cancelled, refunds will only be given for ticket price. It does not include fee, travel, accommodation or other expenses the ticket buyer incurred.
- Aura accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
- Lunch will be included in the morning delegate rate and drinks reception will be included in the afternoon delegate rate, unless a full day ticket has been bought, which will include both.
- We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners and sponsors.
- We will be filming and recording the event with photography and sound.
- Any enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com.
Further details on speakers, the programme etc available via the website www.prfest.co.uk