This seminar is for lawyers and other professionals who want to get more clients and increase their profits but without working more hours.
In this half day seminar you will discover:
1. The 3 Critical Factors that are stopping you from getting more clients and increasing your profits and why you need to overcome them by taking a different approach (including why the professional practice model is 'broken' and how that limits your growth)
2. The 3 Essential Elements of a profitable law practice - what they are and what you need to put in place to make all 3 of these areas work harder for you, so you can have more clients and more profits
3. How to use the Profitable Practice Formula to increase your profits without working more hours
4. How to assess what you need to do to move up the Profitable Practice Scale so you can have clients 'on-demand' and the financial freedom you want
5. The Profitable Practice Gameplan – a 3 step process to take what you've learned and turn it into a strategic plan to achieve your practice growth goals in the next 12 months
You’ll leave this seminar with a clear action plan setting out what you need to do next to grow your practice profitably without working more hours.
This event is kindly hosted by Metro Bank and is being held at Metro Bank head office in Holborn, London.
Reserve your place by selecting the number of tickets above.
Who is this event aimed at?
This seminar is for sole practitioner lawyers or partners in small to medium sized firms who have responsibility for business development or the growth of their practice (more junior colleagues are welcome to attend with them).
What will I get out of this event?
This is a practical and interactive seminar, not a lecture. You'll leave this event understanding what is slowing you down, or stopping you, from getting more clients and increasing your profits - and what to do about it.
What time should I arrive/leave?
The seminar starts at 9am and will finish by 1pm to allow time for a sandwich lunch and networking until 1.30pm. Aim to arrive by 8.45am for registration, coffee and networking before we start.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call 020 7275 7471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes you can transfer your ticket to another person. Please let us know the name of the person prior to the event.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable but if you are unable to make the event then you can transfer your ticket to someone else (please let us know the name of the new attendee prior to the event). If your ticket is unused we will credit the ticket price towards another event or a Strategy Session with The Business Instructor.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, but please let us know the correct name of the attendee prior to the event.
Save This Event
When & Where
Michelle Peters, The Business Instructor
If you are a solicitor with responsibility for business development or practice growth then Michelle will help you find what to focus on in your practice to quickly build your client base and strengthen your profits. She shows you exactly what to do, in what order, to get more clients and increase your profits and holds you accountable for doing it to make sure you get results.
Michelle is a former solicitor who spent 9 years at a ‘magic circle’ law firm in London, so she understands the genuine concerns her fellow professionals have about marketing that feels like ‘selling’ or doing anything which feels unprofessional or ‘salesy’, After extensive training in business development and marketing, and putting her skills into practice in attracting clients for her own business, Michelle now helps lawyers to get their client attraction working in a way which feels comfortable and ethical and brings them a steady (and reliable) flow of their ideal clients. She also shows legal practices how to ethically increase profits from existing clients, so they can increase their fee income and profits without having to spend so much time and effort continually looking for new clients.
Find out more at www.TheBusinessInstructor.com