“If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
The Quest Programme is a psycho-educational and experiential process that allows participants to reclaim and reintegrate all aspects of themselves.
A team of professional Group Facilitators and certified Coaches take participants on an exhilarating and life changing journey that is intense, revealing, nurturing and profound.
During the process, participants get to grieve the past, release thoughts and beliefs that are no longer serving them, and practice new behaviours and beliefs that move them forward to living a life of fulfillment, connection and authentic self expression.
We go to the heart of the matter by posing the question:
“How is our past negatively impacting our present and jeopardising our future?”
Since its inception in June 2011, The Quest has been helping gay men rediscover their wholehearted selves and redefining the meaning of community. From within a supportive and safe environment, alongside a diverse range of individuals, The Quest’s work enriches relationships, with a deeper understanding of personal interactions & motivations, through self-acceptance, new possibilities and social awareness.
In attending this interactive and engaging programme, participants will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how their upbringing has impacted their emotional development
- Develop an increased awareness of their limiting beliefs, behavior and habits
- Be engaged in a healing process
- Identify ways to improve their sense of self and their relationships
- Gain clarity on next steps for themselves, their relationships, and the world they live in
- Experience the support and intimacy of a group of gay men
- Create a positive and supportive new network
- Gain a greater sense of living as a gay man in todays world
The workshop is held over 2.5 days – Friday evening (7pm - 10pm), Saturday (10am - 6.00pm) and Sunday (10am - 5.30pm) and a follow-up session, apprx 3 weeks later (7pm - 10pm).
The programme processes will include discussions in small and large groups, storytelling, psychological exploration and education, book readings, journaling, coaching and self-reflection and inquiry.
Included in the workshop fee is:
- Pre-workshop daily reflective emails from The Quest; 7-days before the weekend gathering
- The Quest Program workbook
- Light refreshments during the breaks
- Copy of 'Love Me As I Am: gay men reflect on their lives'
- 12-day post workshop group process and support
- Group follow-up evening (apprx 3 weeks - after the Weekend Workshop)
- Joining a community of fellow gay Questors!
- Fri 10 - Sun 12 March (follow-up: Thurs 30 March: 7 - 10pm)
- Fri 2 - Sun 4 June (follow-up: Thurs 29 June: 7 - 10pm)
- Fri 29 Sept - Sun 1 Oct (follow-up: Thurs 26 October: 7-10pm)
- Fri 17 - Sun 19 Nov (follow-up: Thurs 7 Dec: 7 - 10pm)
If you still have more question, check out our FAQ here
Save This Event
When & Where
The School of Social Entrepreneurs
139 Tooley Street
The Quest for Gay Men
The Quest is an exceptional resource for gay men to explore and better understand the complexities, joys, challenges, frustrations, thinking and emotions involved with being a gay man in today’s world.
Spearheaded by founders, Ade Adeniji & Darren Brady - certified Life Coaches and Group Facilitators, The Quest is helping gay men rediscover their authentic selves and redefining the meaning of community. From within a supportive and safe environment, alongside a diverse range of individuals, The Quest’s work enriches relationships, with a deeper understanding of personal interactions & motivations, through self-acceptance, new possibilities and social awareness.
The mission of The Quest is to transform the relationships that gay men have with themselves, others and the world they inhabit.
For more information, visit - www.thequestawaitsyou.com