Actions and Detail Panel
The Riding School, Calke Abbey. Wedding Open Day, Sunday 22nd January 2017
Sun 22 January 2017, 11:00 – 15:00 GMT
Honeysuckle & Castle would like to invite you to celebrate love, romance and your engagement at our first Wedding Open Day of 2017 at the charming Riding School, Calke Abbey. Take the opportunity to come and explore this unique wedding venue situated in the heart of the Calke Abbey estate with truly stunning grounds and hundreds of years of history.
The Honeysuckle & Castle team will be on hand throughout the day to discuss your wedding day needs at the Riding School, Calke Abbey however if you would like to book a personal tour please do contact Honeysuckle & Castle directly on 01332 585121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be showcasing this unique wedding venue along side a small collection of the finest companies from the surrounding areas who will be exhibiting everything from bridal fashion to venue decor that can help turn your dream day into a reality! Please note: this is NOT a Wedding Fayre.
To gain free entry, tickets MUST be presented at Calke Abbey - Park Entry
- Please present tickets - printed or via Smart Phone.
- If tickets are not presented, a National Trust park entry fee will be charged per person
- If you, or any of your party has a National Trust Membership Card, this MUST be presented
- This ticket is for free entry into the Calke Abbey Wedding Open Day ONLY
- Entry into the house and gardens is NOT included
- Free parking is included