Venue Expo 2016, which is co-located with PA Expo lands back in it’s birthplace…LIVERPOOL, for it’s biggest exhibition to date, bringing Exhibition Centre Liverpool to a standstill as we invite unprecedented hordes of MICE industry professionals, business leaders and PA’s into the North’s largest and most important business exhibition.
Join us at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool on November 8th/9th for an unparalleled insight into the working life of the PA, EA and VA.
We are extremely proud to offer our visitors a leading insight into the world of assistant work from Executive Assistant Consultant, Adam Fidler!
In this inspiring and thought-provoking presentation, Adam Fidler, the UK’s leading trainer and educator of Executive and Personal Assistants, shares his perspectives on the new role of the PA, the challenges and considerations for job-holders if the role is to add even more value and return on investment for organisations. The session covers:
- The role of the 21st Century PA
- The transition from PA to EA and the skills and competencies required
- From content to context – how PAs need to get more strategic
- Where PAs fail – how to ensure longevity in the role of PA/EA
- How to add more value as an Assistant – what should I be doing?
- Developing learning agility for growth and continued success in your role.
- Leadership and management – how the PA plays a key part.
Adam is a thought-leader in the industry and his fresh perspectives and teachings make him a leading authority on the true role of the Executive Assistant.
Adam Fidler is the Principal of Adept Executive Consulting who offers teaching, training and self-development for PAs and EAs. His most popular 2-day Executive PA courses 'From good to outstanding' and ‘The Strategic Executive Assistant’ run regularly in the UK and abroad.